Library cards are available to anyone who presents a current mailing address. Acceptable proof of address includes:
- NYS Driver License
- DMV-issued ID card
- Working papers
- Current college/university/school/employee/government-issued photo ID card
- NYS motor vehicle registration
- Current rent bill, lease agreement, or letter from landlord
- Tax bill or receipt
- Pay stub/W2/bank statement
- Report card/school mailing/school schedule
- Statement from a shelter, treatment center, or care facility
- Cable, phone, or other utility bill
Save time! Complete the form below before heading to the library for your card!
Paper Library Card Application
Manage your library account online & Library Card FAQs
For questions regarding Library Cards, please email the Director.