To contact us during our closure, please email us at: email@example.com
In response to developing health concerns the Clifton Springs Library is taking the following preventative measures:
- The Clifton Springs Library is closed effective immediately until further notice.
- In an effort to prevent the spread of germs by circulating potentially contaminated material, the library’s outside drop box will be closed effective Thursday, 3/19 at 10 AM. Please keep your library materials at home until the library is open.
- There will be NO FEES on any library materials during the time we are closed.
- The Spring Book Sale has been postponed. The new dates will be Wednesday, May 13 through Saturday, May 16, 2020.
- Outreach Delivery will be suspended until further notice.
- All library surfaces and furniture will be wiped down by library staff periodically during the time the library is closed.
The health and safety of our employees, patrons, and other visitors are a top priority. The library will continue to update you on decisions made by the Board of Trustees and the Pioneer Library System regarding library operation while closely monitoring recommendations made by the appropriate federal, state, and local governmental agencies. Any changes will be communicated to the public on our website and Facebook page.
World Health Organization
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
New York State Health Department
Ontario County Public Health
US National Library of Medicine
New York State Novel Coronavirus Hotline: (888) 364-3065